Grab a pen and paper! This exercise test and develops “thinking on your feet”. There are 5 questions to answer below and you ONLY HAVE 60 SECONDS to answer them. Most people will get two or three correct in the time allotted. This quiz stimulates clear thinking under pressure. Start your watch and go!
1. Look at the row of numbers below. What number should come next?
2. PRESENT/RESERVE, Do these words:
A. Have similar meanings; B. have contradictory meanings; C. mean neither the same nor opposite?
3. A train travels 20 feet in 1/5 of second. At this speed how many feet will it travel in three seconds?
4. A store owner bought 200 pens and sold them for $2.00 each. She made $40 after she sold them all. How much did each pen cost?
5. Assume the first two statements are true.
A. Tom greeted Beth.
B. Beth greeted Dawn.
C. Tom did not greet Dawn.
If statement C is true then write (T) as your answer. If it is false then write (F) as your answer.
Go to page two to check how many answers you got correct…
Leave a Reply